Atoll Solutions offers solutions for generator controller monitoring applications. Using Atoll Solutions Modbus RTU Gateway “AR501RM”, users can configure and control any slave Generator controlling unit that support MODBUS RTU protocol.
Atoll’s AR501RM Gateway has a serial terminal dedicated for Modbus communication protocol. Serial terminal supports any one of RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces.
Atoll also provides a unique configuration tool “ATOLL CONFIX” that allows users to configure any Modbus slave device for reading the data without any firmware changes/upgrades.
- Support up to 6 MODBUS RTU device
- Configurable Digital input and Digital output
- Configurable Server endpoint(IP address, port, URL)
- Support Cloud communication protocols
- Superior cellular performance with external antenna
- Flash memory capacity to log messages
- Internal battery backup
- Unique Configuration over the air (COTA) and Firmware update over the air feature(FOTA)
- Configurable with ATOLLCONFIX
Energy Meter Monitoring
Atoll Solutions’ Modbus RTU Gateway AR501RM can be used for Energy meter monitoring applications, Users can read all the register data from the energy meter using Modbus RTU communication. Users can monitor parameters like Voltage, Current, Frequency, Power factor etc. Users then can make decisions based on the live data as well as historic data available at the server.