Atoll Kinesis - Location Tracking and Usage Pattern
Atoll Kinesis is a comprehensive solution that allows customers to locate, measure usage pattern and collect data on production process in their own or sub-assembly factories. What makes it unique is that it provides live status of asset location and movement.It is highly scalable solution with 1,000+ tools/die monitoring in a single network.Atoll Kinesis is complete wireless solution that's easy to install, commission and maintain. Automated operation's with zero operator involvement.Integrated sensors and comprehensive algorithms based data processing for recording tool/die usage pattern.Real time data logging and analytics at cloud.
Pain Points at Metallic Press Shops
Track/Sensor Nodes: Compact leaf nodes installed on each Tool/Die. Integrated movement sensors with comprehensive algorithms to detect tool location and usage count.
Anchor Nodes: RF MESH nodes at fixed locations throughout the facility. These nodes act as anchor nodes for a set of leaf nodes providing location tracking facility.
Gateway: Data aggregator/router with Wireless RF MESH for local networking and Ethernet, WLAN or Cellular for cloud uplink
Cloud Database & Web UI: Hosting platform for visualization and analytics
Atoll Kinesis Gateway
- Aggregator/Gateway for Sensor Nodes
- Direct uplink to Internet/Cloud
- Wireless RF MESH Sync/Head for Downlink
- Ethernet, WLAN and/or Cellular for Uplink
- Edge Intelligence for quick decisions
- Data logging option to surmount network/connection failure
- Intelligent node operation and management
- Unicast and broadcast mode of operation
Atoll Kinesis Sensor Node
- Attached to each Tool/Die that is to be monitored
- Compact nodes with Wireless RF MESH Interface
- Sensors and algorithm based data processing for measuring usage pattern
- Low power battery operated devices
- Infinitely scalable, 1,000+ nodes in a single network with unique auto routing
- Zonal location intelligence based on Mesh topology
- Maintenance free, rugged design – dust and spill proof
- Easy to install and maintain – fully wireless units
- Cloud database storing time stamped data from sensor nodes.
- Map of factory/facility where each tool/die being tracked is identified in real time.
- User interface with usage pattern and life of each Tool/Die.
- User interface to register Tools/Dies in to system.
- Additional Sensor information storage and visualization.
- Facility to track and locate in real time.
- Facility to monitor production process and progress in real time.